OREGON CHARDONNAY CELEBRATION 2020
Please join us Saturday, February 22, 2020 at
The Allison Inn & Spa
Event details to be released December 2019.
Tickets for all events are on sale now at the link above.
Featured Winery Submissions are now OPEN.
Please see below for details and submission form.
Questions? Comments. Concerns.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com
or by phone at 503-472-8964
SUBMITTING WINE FOR CONSIDERATION:
Submissions for the 2020 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration are now OPEN. Submission guidelines are as follows:
All wineries, regardless of previous participation, wishing to be considered for inclusion in the 2020 Oregon Chardonnay Celebration (OCC), must submit samples for a blind panel tasting comprised of retailers, sommeliers and winemakers.
Wineries may submit one wine. To be considered, a wine must be:
- Produced by a bonded winery from 100% Chardonnay fruit grown in Oregon
- From the 2016, 2017, or 2018 vintage
- The wine may be still or sparkling
- A finished wine, in current release, or for future release *
- Shipped or delivered to arrive no later than Friday, September 27, 2019
There is no minimum case production requirement.
* If your future release wine is still in barrel, a barrel sample is acceptable if accompanied by a current release bottle. The current release bottle allows the barrel sample to be tasted in context. The barrel sample is the wine that would be selected to be poured at the event.
PLEASE NOTE: The wine you submit for consideration will be the wine you are expected to pour at the event.
Please email us with any questions, or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org